Wednesday, October 25, 2017

THE POWER OF WE



The truth is you need people to help you birth the dream even if it is an individual  business. For example , Steve Jobs , and two of his friends started Apple Computers; Sam Walton borrowed money from his father-in-law  to start Walmart; and Larry Page and Sergey Brin , college friends started Google. 

Take  a moment today to assess the people you may need to  connect with to birth your dream.  Whether your cousin who is an artist, the engineer neighbor or the Vice President of your local bank, don’t be afraid to reach out to someone who may have the missing piece. Step out of your comfort zone and begin to utilize the power of we. When I started my coaching business, I reached out to six (6) of my friends and asked them would they be my first group. They consented which gave me a beta group, allowed me to give shape to the process and and gain confidence, Their assistance was invaluable.


Too often  many of us  are lone rangers and happy about it. Many are quick to admit “I don’t do people,”. The reality is there are dreams that are solo  visions and some people will start businesses on their own. However,  too often the  “I can do this on my own” originates from a place of brokenness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Authenticity is the quality of being genuine or true to oneself. It is about being honest with yourself and others about who you are, what y...